Terms and Conditions for Trade Orders
No minimum order, carriage paid on orders of £100. Orders below £100 carriage £7.00.
All prices are in pound sterling, we are not currently VAT registered.
We will endeavour to deliver your order within 14 days, however all products are subject to availability. We will advise you of any delays or if an item which you have purchased is not available. In which case you will have the option of waiting for the product to become available or to be given a full refund for the product. In most cases delivery will require a signature, please make sure you have the goods delivered to an address where someone can accept your parcel.
• We accept payment by cheque and electronic transfer or Paypal.
• We may agree a credit account with you, in which case payment is due no later than 30 days after the invoice date or otherwise agreed in writing. The terms of a credit account may be varied at any time.
• Should you pay late, we reserve the right to charge you interest at the rate set by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, to accrue from the invoice date.
• Any additional costs incurred by us in collecting a late payment, including administrative and other costs incurred in taking legal proceedings, will be charged to you.
• Should you be in breach of your obligations under these terms, you are to indemnify us in full against all liabilities we may incur.
• The goods are at your risk from time of delivery.
• You must immediately inspect the goods for damage and/or shortfall. Should either have occurred you must notify us in writing within five business days.
In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 7 days of receipt by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)7525 785961
If your product is unavailable and you do not wish to wait till it is back in stock then we will provide you with a full refund.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase then it can be returned within 14 days of receipt and you will receive a full refund, providing the goods are unused and are not damaged.
Customer Services and Support:
If you have any queries then please contact us at email@example.com
Alternatively call us on +44 (0)7525 785961 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT.